Toi

Toi
the philosophactivist

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Low cost healthcare tips for the Uninsured

So I started writing for Examiner.com as a Healthy Living Examiner. It allows me to rant, talk about local clinics and hospitals....herbalists and acupuncturists....meditation and ayurveda. Yea, just about whatever. So, if you'd like to take a gander at my first article...please do:

http://www.examiner.com/healthy-living-in-austin/low-cost-healthcare-tips-for-austin-s-uninsured

The article is a self-advocacy article. It talks about using available resources, low cost clinics, low cost dental and vision, prescription assistance and low cost holistic health. I'm excited to be able to share this valuable information. (And not all of it is just for locals!)

I will try to keep everything relevant and useful.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment