Toi

Toi
the philosophactivist

Monday, May 14, 2012

E-Book: Notes from an Afro-Genderqueer

So, I went and did it. I put together a book of blogs, essays and articles so that you can find it all in one place.

Here's the e-book:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/toi-and-toi-scott/notes-from-an-afro-genderqueer/ebook/product-20123794.html

Still working on formatting for print book. I'll keep you posted.

Here are affordable e-books with excerpts from Notes from an Afro-Genderqueer, Venus and Saturn:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/AGQ

I'm also all about customizing, so if you have poems and essays you'd like to see- I'll personalize your book for you.

Email me at gqstreetpoet@gmail.com if you have questions, want a personalized book, want to collaborate on an anthology, workshop, exhibit or want to check out my chapbooks Venus and Saturn. More about them at my new website: www.afrogenderqueer.com.

Here's a video of my new poem- Surviving...*some camera difficulties, I'll upload a new one once I can get access to decent video equipment...like I said...I'm survivin'!


Survivin'

No comments:

Post a Comment